Apply on Website
Lewis Communications Ltd.
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of fact... Role: Account Manager, Category: Sales, Size: 51-100
Account Manager, PR: Lewis Communications Ltd.
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors. Talented people delivering award winning campaigns. Expanding client relationships into new markets or services. Making strategic acquisitions.
Position: Account Manager, Pr
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £42,500
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Sales
Account Manager Role:
An Account Manager, or Client Manager, serves as the liaison between the company and its customers, ensuring outstanding customer service and client satisfaction. Duties include developing account plans, managing client relationships and delivering proposals.
- Communicating to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise
- Raising clients business concerns and needs to the companys management
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients
- Delivering sales pitch to prospective clients
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the companys management and clients
- Monitoring the budget of the client, explaining costs or expenditures and discussing new terms if necessary
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the companys products or services
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions