Apply on Website
Avanti Architects Ltd.
We are looking for a Social Worker or counsellor, who has experience of working directly with those affected by adoption. You will have experience and... Role: Support Worker, Category: Social Care, Size: 11-50
Adoption Support Worker: Avanti Architects Ltd.
We are looking for a Social Worker or counsellor, who has experience of working directly with those affected by adoption. You will have experience and knowledge of adoption law and practice and able to liaise with partner agencies to deliver the service in Yorkshire.
Position: Adoption Support Worker
Salary Guide: £18,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Social Care
Support Worker Role:
A Care Worker, or Support Worker helps vulnerable people live as comfortably as possible. Primary duties include assisting patients with grooming and personal hygiene, preparing meals and providing emotional support.
- Assisting the patient with bathing, grooming and getting dressed
- Handling household tasks like grocery shopping and laundry
- Preparing and serving meals at the appropriate time
- Administering oral and topical medication under the supervision of medical personnel
- Providing mental and emotional support
- Making recommendations to family members and healthcare personnel on the plan of care
- Organising suitable recreational activities for the patient
- Collaborating with other health care and social care professionals to provide the best possible care