Agricultural Area Sales Manager – Marlesford: Ernest Doe & Sons Ltd
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, Ernest Doe & Sons Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organisation and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Agricultural Area Sales Manager – Marlesford
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £63,750
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Sales:FMCG
Sales Manager Role:
A Sales Manager organises, teaches and leads a team of Sales Representatives to work towards agreed targets. Duties include providing guidance, training and mentorship, creating a sales plan and setting sales goals and quotas.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a companys customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.