Assistant Branch Managers: Scrivens
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. Scrivens offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Assistant Branch Managers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £17,000 – £25,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Estate Agency
Branch Manager Role:
A Branch Manager, or Managing Director, is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all branch operations. Primary duties including hiring, training and supervising staff, coming up with strategies to improve performance and productivity levels and attracting new partners and customers as well as retaining existing ones.
- Providing consultation, counselling and guidance to employees in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring sales targets are met, monitoring budgets and motivating staff to attain objectives
- Maintaining detailed computerised records and reporting all branch office activities and operations, including the performance of employees
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues from other branch offices and meeting with clients to resolve complaints or issues and getting their feedback
- Building relationships with other branches and providing training and coaching to the branchs team
- Overseeing financial reports for taxes, regulatory bodies and other financial institutions relating to branch finance
- Evaluating conditions of the local market, seeking new opportunities for sales and staying current with the market