Apply on Website
Be first port of call for queries from clients and communicate confidently with client throughout the audit.... Role: Ccounts Manager, Category: Accountancy, Size: 11-50
Audit and Accounts Manager: Moore Stephens
Be first port of call for queries from clients and communicate confidently with client throughout the audit.
Position: Audit And Accounts Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £53,125
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Accountancy
Accounts Manager Role:
An Accounts Manager, or Accounts Coordinator, acts as a link between the organisation and its clients. Main duties include assessing the needs of clients, identifying ways to meet those needs and handling complaints from clients.
- Communicate with clients to assess their requirements and to make sure they understand each case.
- Build strong relationships with clients to maintain business and to acquire new customers.
- Collaborate with the internal departments of the organisation to ensure they meet the clients requirements.
- Resolve complaints and keep track of all processes pertaining to every client account.
- Act as the clients representative in the organisation to facilitate the best customer service for each client.
- Collect and analyse data about consumer behaviour to understand trend changes in clients needs.