Eulogy is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Account Managers commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: B2b/Corporate Account Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £75,000
Last Updated: 14 January 2022
Job Category: Sales
Account Manager Role:
An Account Manager, or Client Manager, serves as the liaison between the company and its customers, ensuring outstanding customer service and client satisfaction. Duties include developing account plans, managing client relationships and delivering proposals.
- Communicating to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise
- Raising clients business concerns and needs to the companys management
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients
- Delivering sales pitch to prospective clients
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the companys management and clients
- Monitoring the budget of the client, explaining costs or expenditures and discussing new terms if necessary
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the companys products or services
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions