Apply on Website
Severn Hospice Limited
Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 101-200
Bank Registered Nurses Shrewsbury and Telford Wards: Severn Hospice Limited
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. Severn Hospice Limited will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Bank Registered Nurses Shrewsbury And Telford Wards
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £36,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Registered Nurse Role:
Monitoring patients condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice. Observing and interpreting patients symptoms and communicating them to physicians. Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Monitor patients condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patients symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients charts
- Adjust and administer patients medication and provide treatments according to physicians orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.