Business Intelligence Analyst: Reorg Research Limited
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. Reorg Research Limited encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Business Intelligence Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Business Intelligence Analyst Role:
The business Intelligence Analyst, or Business Analyst is responsible for collecting and analysing data to identify trends and patterns that inform future business decisions. Duties include complex data modelling, designing data analysis methodologies and compiling reports to present to senior management.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to identify areas of the business that could benefit from analysis
- Reviewing data collection processes and assessing the validity of the information stored
- Understanding the laws surrounding the collecting and processing of data and ensuring that all policies reflect current legislation
- Using, researching and assessing data processing software
- Identifying anomalous data and examining and eliminating any processes or procedures that contribute to unreliable data being collected
- Working closely with the IT department to ensure that the data collection and storage systems are secure and robust