Commercial Director, North America: Copylab Limited
To support its growth Copylab Limited is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Commercial Director, North America
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £20,000 – £60,000
Last Updated: 15 June 2022
Job Category: Sales
Commercial Director Role:
A Commercial Director, or Commercial Project Manager oversees and manages the finance and labour involved in the companys projects. Duties include creating bids for new projects, identifying the risks and rewards of a project and collaborating with other departments to complete a project.
- Identifying opportunities to expand business through mergers, partnerships and new markets
- Developing accurate project bids with the help of other departments
- Agreeing to timescales, costs and resources for a project
- Creating plans for each stage of a project
- Negotiating with suppliers and contractors
- Constantly monitoring progress, quality and costs
- Reporting regularly to executives about project progress