Apply on Website
Acepace Training Ltd.
Dental nurse tutor required to teach the National Diploma in Dental Nursing programme (awarded by NEBDN). We believe in providing highest level of sup... Role: Dental Nurse, Category: Health & Medicine, Size: n/a
Dental Nurse Tutor: Acepace Training Ltd.
Dental nurse tutor required to teach the National Diploma in Dental Nursing programme (awarded by NEBDN). We believe in providing highest level of support and training to all the students so that they can become competent and qualified Dental Nurse by the end of the programme. Competitive and Negotiable salary. Bonus scheme.
Position: Dental Nurse Tutor
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £36,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Dental Nurse Role:
A Dental Nurse, or Dental Hygienist support Dentists in all aspects of the dental care of patients. Primary duties include educating patients in the care of teeth, providing treatments to prevent oral problems and offering dietary advice for oral hygiene.
- Providing oral health education to patients
- Using a variety of dental instruments to scale, polish and clean teeth
- Removing plaque and applying treatments to remove or reduce decay
- Ensuring that dental tools and instruments are sterilised appropriately
- Taking radiographs and impressions of teeth and giving local anaesthetic under the Dentists supervision
- Applying temporary sealants and coatings to protect teeth
- Collecting dental and medical histories and maintaining health records of patients
- Working to a professional code of ethics and keeping up to date with recent developments within the industry