Apply on Website
Kiki Concepts Ltd.
Must have sufficient experience previously working within this role and referrals from previous employers.... Role: Marketing Manager, Category: Sales, Size: 11-50
Digital Marketing Manager: Kiki Concepts Ltd.
Must have sufficient experience previously working within this role and referrals from previous employers.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £42,500
Last Updated: 14 January 2022
Job Category: Sales
Digital Marketing Manager Role:
A Digital Marketing Manager, or Digital Marketing Executive, creates, plans and manages the business or brand’s marketing campaigns on the web, social media and other digital marketing platforms. Duties include identifying market trends, planning campaigns and using web analytic tools to analyse the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, including social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Building and maintaining a brand’s presence across multiple social media channels
- Creating, executing and monitoring marketing campaign budgets
- Collaborating with media and sales teams to improve marketing results
- Measuring key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment
- Coordinating with the digital marketing team to identify innovative growth strategies
- Preparing reports on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Using advanced analytics software to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels.