Apply on Website
Rigetti UK Limited
Category: Construction & Property:Engineering, Size: N/A
Electrical Engineer, Control Systems: Rigetti UK Limited
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. Rigetti UK Limited are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Electrical Engineer, Control Systems
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £65,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property:Engineering
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.