Apply on Website
Rigetti UK Limited
Category: Construction & Property:Engineering, Size: N/A
Electrical Engineer, Cryo/RF Quantum Hardware: Rigetti UK Limited
Due to continued growth Rigetti UK Limited is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organisation. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Electrical Engineer, Cryo/Rf Quantum Hardware
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £65,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property:Engineering
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.