Electrical Engineer, Cryo/RF: Rigetti UK Limited
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. Rigetti UK Limited offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Electrical Engineer, Cryo/Rf
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £65,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms:Other
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.