ENGINEERING QUALITY MANAGER: Cosworth Limited
Due to continued growth Cosworth Limited is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organisation. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Engineering Quality Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £65,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Engineering:Other
Quality Manager Role:
A Quality Manager, or Quality Control Manager creates quality standards for the organisation and ensures that its employees and operational procedures meet these standards. Duties include monitoring performance, creating compliance reports and collecting feedback from other employees and clients.
- Designing quality standards, procedures and specifications for a company
- Reviewing existing procedures to ensure they meet the current guidelines
- Testing products and service to ensure that they meet quality standards before launch
- Maintaining documentation of procedural changes
- Preparing performance reports for relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Ensuring that all processes meet safety, legal and other national or international standards