Apply on Website
Inter-Cultural Youth Exchange (ICYE-UK)
Category: Marketing & PR, Size: N/A
Event Manager for Children’s Summer Festival.: Inter-Cultural Youth Exchange (ICYE-UK)
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. Inter-Cultural Youth Exchange (ICYE-UK) encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Event Manager For Children’s Summer Festival.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £60,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Event Manager Role:
Planning event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives. Coming up with suggestions to enhance the events success. Preparing budgets and ensuring adherence.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the events success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the events success and prepare reports