Apply on Website
Ashridge Group Ltd
We are seeking a Facilities Security Officer to join our team on a Permanent contract working Monday to Friday [08:00 hrs 17:00 hrs], with opportunity... Role: Security Officer, Category: Security & Safety, Size: 11-50
Facilities Security Officer: Ashridge Group Ltd
We are seeking a Facilities Security Officer to join our team on a Permanent contract working Monday to Friday [08:00 hrs 17:00 hrs], with opportunity for overtime. This is currently an extra requirement for the college but is looking to go on long term.
Position: Facilities Security Officer
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £20,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Security & Safety
Security Officer Role:
A Security Officer, or Security Guard, ensures the safety of the area they are assigned to watch. Duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
- Patrolling and securing the area.
- Monitoring and analysing CCTV camera footage.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Protecting the companys assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicating any irregularities with management.
- Keeping an incident report record.
- Following procedures for various initiatives including fire prevention, traffic control and accident investigations
- Checking visitors in and out of the area.
- Escorting visitors around the premises.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations