Apply on Website
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: N/A
Graphic Designers: KAYA TRADERS
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. KAYA TRADERS is a friendly, happy organisation that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Graphic Designers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £50,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Graphic Designer Role:
A Graphic Designer, or Commercial Artist, creates designs or visual concepts that deliver information through imagery, art and photographs. Duties include liaising with a client to determine what kind of work and concepts the client has, generate ideas and create layouts that align with the clients wants and needs.
- Creating materials by hand or use technology and creative software suites to generate illustrations, layouts and designs
- Designing brochures, magazine covers and backs, billboards, brochures, web pages, advertising for a variety of media formats and annual reports
- Generating drafts and mockups of proposed designs for the client to review and make revisions as requested
- Maintaining client communication from project start to finish
- Reviewing final work with clients and make final revisions or deliver the product to the client