Hearing Care Assistants: Scrivins & Co Ltd
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. Scrivins & Co Ltd are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Hearing Care Assistants
Hours: Part Time
Salary Guide: £17,000 – £25,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Social Care
Care Assistant Role:
A Care Home Assistant, or a Care Assistant provides emotional and physical support for vulnerable and frail people. Duties include washing and dressing patients, monitoring their health and taking care of household chores.
- Helping clients with administrative tasks, such as paying their bills or responding to emails
- Preparing meals and helping patients eat their food
- Checking that patients take their prescribed medicine
- Helping patients maintain their dignity by styling their hair or doing their makeup
- Monitoring the condition of patients by taking their temperature, pulse and weight
- Listening to patients and providing them with relevant feedback and support
- Updating patients charts and daily notes to keep track of their progress