Apply on Website
Homag U.K. Ltd.
Category: Legal, Size: 51-100
Junior Contract Manager (m/w/d): Homag U.K. Ltd.
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. Homag U.K. Ltd. encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Junior Contract Manager (M/W/D)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £24,000 – £48,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Legal
Contract Manager Role:
A Contract Manager, or Contracting Manager oversees all aspects of the companys contract negotiations, obligations and implementation. Duties include negotiating contracts, advising management and supervising the implementation of contracts for optimal efficiency.
- Developing and maintain relationships with independent contractors, vendors, suppliers and customers.
- Creating standard contracts that the company can use in its dealings with internal and external partners.
- Studying the requirements, duties and obligations of the company under contracts to ensure alignment with the companys goals and industry regulations.
- Supervising contract execution to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Researching business partners and their history prior to writing or signing contracts.
- Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contracts.
- Training, supervising and managing the contract team.
- Maintaining, updating and improving contractual records.