Apply on Website
Jones King Partnership Ltd.
If you are interested in a progressive career with an energized team based in South Bristol, we would love to hear from you.... Role: Electrical Engineer, Category: Legal, Size: 11-50
Junior / Intermediate Electrical Engineers: Jones King Partnership Ltd.
If you are interested in a progressive career with an energized team based in South Bristol, we would love to hear from you.
Position: Junior / Intermediate Electrical Engineers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £24,000 – £52,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Legal
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.