Licensing Sales Manager – Apparel, Softlines: ITE Moda
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. ITE Moda offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Licensing Sales Manager – Apparel, Softlines
Salary Guide: £21,250 – £53,125
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Sales:FMCG
Sales Manager Role:
A Sales Manager organises, teaches and leads a team of Sales Representatives to work towards agreed targets. Duties include providing guidance, training and mentorship, creating a sales plan and setting sales goals and quotas.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a companys customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.