Apply on Website
Lewis Communications Ltd.
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of fact... Role: Managing Director, Category: Strategy & Consultancy, Size: 51-100
Managing Director, PR: Lewis Communications Ltd.
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors. Talented people delivering award winning campaigns. Expanding client relationships into new markets or services. Making strategic acquisitions. TEAM LEWIS has won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, PR Daily, Bulldog, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
Position: Managing Director, Pr
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Managing Director Role:
A Managing Director, or Chief Executive creates plans and policies that help the company achieve its objectives. Duties include developing business strategies, advising the board of Directors and implementing business plans to accomplish organisational goals.
- Developing and implementing the companys business strategies
- Creating, executing and monitoring the performance of comprehensive business plans
- Establishing internal company policies, procedures and legal protocols
- Overseeing the investments, business ventures and financial stability of the company
- Overseeing employment, professional development and employee performance activities
- Establishing long-lasting relationships with shareholders, partners, local authorities and regulators
- Creating a company culture and monitoring its adoption
- Representing the company at public events and attending conferences