Apply on Website
Lewis Communications Limited
The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks i... Role: Marketing Manager, Category: Sales, Size: N/A
Marketing Manager, UK: Lewis Communications Limited
The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factorstalented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Position: Marketing Manager, Uk
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £42,500
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Sales
Marketing Manager Role:
Marketing Managers, or Promotions Managers, are responsible for planning the promotion of the companys products, brand and services in order to help them grow. Duties include overseeing the companys marketing activities and brand awareness including the overall outreach strategy and training a team of Marketing Executives. Marketing Managers can work as in-house marketing resources or as consultants in an agency where they handle clients marketing activities.
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities.
- Organising promotional events such as trade shows and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products by
- coordinating with staff
- Working with advertising departments or agencies to increase customer acquisition.
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
- Recruiting and training Marketing Assistants to assist with event coordination and sales.