Apply on Website
Category: Banking:Health & Medicine, Size: 51-100
Online Nurse Practitioner Programs: Trademark Windows
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. Trademark Windows will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Online Nurse Practitioner Programs
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £36,000
Last Updated: 24 June 2022
Job Category: Banking:Health & Medicine
Nurse Practitioner Role:
A Nurse Practitioner, or Advanced Practice Nurse offers autonomous nursing care to patients in a healthcare or hospice facility. Primary duties include advising patients on medical and nursing needs, assessing patients in their care and providing them with treatment plans and health education.
- Carrying out clinical examination of patients in their care
- Performing diagnosis based on their assessment of the patient
- Taking specimen (blood, urine etc) samples and ordering test samples
- Creating short or long-term treatment plans and prescribing medication based on test findings
- Managing and providing post-surgical care to patients
- Offering special instructions to patients such as nutritional advice, information about weight management, etc.
- Performing routine medical procedures
- Performing periodic evaluations of their patients and referring them to specialists as necessary