Park Care assistants: Gulliver’s Theme Parks
Due to continued growth Gulliver’s Theme Parks is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organisation. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Park Care Assistants
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £17,000 – £25,000
Last Updated: 14 January 2022
Job Category: Social Care
Care Assistant Role:
A Care Home Assistant, or a Care Assistant provides emotional and physical support for vulnerable and frail people. Duties include washing and dressing patients, monitoring their health and taking care of household chores.
- Helping clients with administrative tasks, such as paying their bills or responding to emails
- Preparing meals and helping patients eat their food
- Checking that patients take their prescribed medicine
- Helping patients maintain their dignity by styling their hair or doing their makeup
- Monitoring the condition of patients by taking their temperature, pulse and weight
- Listening to patients and providing them with relevant feedback and support
- Updating patients charts and daily notes to keep track of their progress