Personal Trainer/ Fitness Coach – Chatham: Snooty-Fox
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. Snooty-Fox are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Personal Trainer/ Fitness Coach – Chatham
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £30,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Training
Personal Trainer Role:
A Personal Trainer, or fitness trainer, works with a variety of clients to improve their fitness, physicality and overall health. Duties include evaluating a clients needs and goals, modelling workouts and making a workout schedule for clients. They should also be attracting new clients through their reputation and results.
- Helping clients develop short- and long-term goals
- Analysing client behaviour and the clients abilities
- Training existing clients with their fitness goals and competitions.
- Giving advice on nutrition, health and lifestyle changes
- Leading group fitness classes when necessary
- Helping clients with their workouts and advising them about important safety concerns
- Lifting and arranging gym equipment
- Recording and creating reports of clients progress
- Creating workouts that are safe for the client to replicate
- Talking to members about their goals and introducing them to personal training packages