Apply on Website
The Southampton Water Activities Centre
Category: Training, Size: n/a
Personal Trainer/ Fitness Coach – Chatham: The Southampton Water Activities Centre
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. The Southampton Water Activities Centre encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Personal Trainer/ Fitness Coach – Chatham
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £30,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Training
Personal Trainer Role:
A Personal Trainer, or fitness trainer, works with a variety of clients to improve their fitness, physicality and overall health. Duties include evaluating a clients needs and goals, modelling workouts and making a workout schedule for clients. They should also be attracting new clients through their reputation and results.
- Helping clients develop short- and long-term goals
- Analysing client behaviour and the clients abilities
- Training existing clients with their fitness goals and competitions.
- Giving advice on nutrition, health and lifestyle changes
- Leading group fitness classes when necessary
- Helping clients with their workouts and advising them about important safety concerns
- Lifting and arranging gym equipment
- Recording and creating reports of clients progress
- Creating workouts that are safe for the client to replicate
- Talking to members about their goals and introducing them to personal training packages