Apply on Website
WESTEC Holding Company Ltd
Category: Training, Size: N/A
Personal Trainers and Boot Camp Instructers: WESTEC Holding Company Ltd
Due to continued growth WESTEC Holding Company Ltd is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organisation. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Personal Trainers And Boot Camp Instructers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £30,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Training
Personal Trainer Role:
A Personal Trainer, or fitness trainer, works with a variety of clients to improve their fitness, physicality and overall health. Duties include evaluating a clients needs and goals, modelling workouts and making a workout schedule for clients. They should also be attracting new clients through their reputation and results.
- Helping clients develop short- and long-term goals
- Analysing client behaviour and the clients abilities
- Training existing clients with their fitness goals and competitions.
- Giving advice on nutrition, health and lifestyle changes
- Leading group fitness classes when necessary
- Helping clients with their workouts and advising them about important safety concerns
- Lifting and arranging gym equipment
- Recording and creating reports of clients progress
- Creating workouts that are safe for the client to replicate
- Talking to members about their goals and introducing them to personal training packages