Apply on Website
Category: Training, Size: N/A
Personal Trainers and Boot Camp Instructers: Leighton-Pope Organisation
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, Leighton-Pope Organisation is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organisation and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Personal Trainers And Boot Camp Instructers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £30,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Training
Personal Trainer Role:
A Personal Trainer, or fitness trainer, works with a variety of clients to improve their fitness, physicality and overall health. Duties include evaluating a clients needs and goals, modelling workouts and making a workout schedule for clients. They should also be attracting new clients through their reputation and results.
- Helping clients develop short- and long-term goals
- Analysing client behaviour and the clients abilities
- Training existing clients with their fitness goals and competitions.
- Giving advice on nutrition, health and lifestyle changes
- Leading group fitness classes when necessary
- Helping clients with their workouts and advising them about important safety concerns
- Lifting and arranging gym equipment
- Recording and creating reports of clients progress
- Creating workouts that are safe for the client to replicate
- Talking to members about their goals and introducing them to personal training packages