PPC Account Manager: Passion Digital Ltd.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. Passion Digital Ltd. offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Ppc Account Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £60,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Sales
Account Manager Role:
An Account Manager, or Client Manager, serves as the liaison between the company and its customers, ensuring outstanding customer service and client satisfaction. Duties include developing account plans, managing client relationships and delivering proposals.
- Communicating to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise
- Raising clients business concerns and needs to the companys management
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients
- Delivering sales pitch to prospective clients
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the companys management and clients
- Monitoring the budget of the client, explaining costs or expenditures and discussing new terms if necessary
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the companys products or services
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions