Programme Manager (DNA): Fieldwork Education
To support its growth Fieldwork Education is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Programme Manager (Dna)
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £47,812
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Education
Programme Manager Role:
A Programme Manager, or Project Leader oversees multiple projects for the organisation. Primary duties include setting programme goals, tasks and timelines, reviewing progress and making adjustments as necessary.
- Creating a method for monitoring the progress of a companys programmes and improving efficiency
- Creating new programmes according to the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Developing strong relationships with team members, vendors and partners
- Managing resources and ensuring timely delivery of programmes
- Supervising and coordinating activities of the parties involved in the programme
- Preparing reports and updating Programme Directors and other stakeholders about the programme
- Resolving issues with management and stakeholders
- Confirming successful delivery at the programmes completion