Apply on Website
Lancer Scott Ltd.
The role forms an integral part of the HSEQ Team, supporting its team members, all 260+ Lancer Scott employees and helping to ensure that our supply c... Role: Quantity Surveyor, Category: Estate Agency, Size: 11-50
Quantity Surveyors: Lancer Scott Ltd.
The role forms an integral part of the HSEQ Team, supporting its team members, all 260+ Lancer Scott employees and helping to ensure that our supply chain of 700+ contractors are fit to work for us.
Position: Quantity Surveyors
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £35,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Estate Agency
Quantity Surveyor Role:
A Quantity Surveyor, or a Surveyor, manages the cost of construction projects. Duties include determining client needs, calculating costs and timelines and monitoring construction progress.
- Meeting clients to determine their needs and discuss any areas that need revising for price or feasibility
- Calculating material quantities and costs, labour costs and an achievable project timeframe
- Negotiating labour contracts and schedules
- Advising clients and crew on legal matters and disputes
- Monitoring subcontractors, safety practices, construction progress and material needs, including any changes which may impact costs
- Preparing labour and supplier accounts for payment
- Writing reports detailing costs and progress for clients