Apply on Website
Goadsby & Harding Valuation Ltd
Category: Estate Agency, Size: 201-500
Residential Sales Manager – Southampton area: Goadsby & Harding Valuation Ltd
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. Goadsby & Harding Valuation Ltd encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Residential Sales Manager – Southampton Area
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £18,062 – £29,750
Last Updated: 24 June 2022
Job Category: Estate Agency
Sales Manager Role:
A Sales Manager organises, teaches and leads a team of Sales Representatives to work towards agreed targets. Duties include providing guidance, training and mentorship, creating a sales plan and setting sales goals and quotas.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a companys customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.