Senior Operations Manager: Hyundai Capital UK
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, Hyundai Capital UK is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organisation and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Senior Operations Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £37,500 – £75,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Operations Manager Role:
An Operations Manager, or Ops Manager deals with the design and control of business operations to ensure streamlined production of goods and services. Duties include overseeing high-level HR duties, conserving quality control and safety measures and analysing and improving organisational processes.
- Performing HR duties such as recruiting, selecting, scheduling, counselling and disciplining employees
- Helping the company to promote high morale and communicate the companys operating policies, customer issues and safety measures
- Performing financial predictions by preparing the annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analysing variance and initiating corrective actions
- Developing operations policies by evaluating and enforcing policies for products and inventory receipts
- Reviewing and approving operational invoices and forwarding them to payment
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Making sure that all employees fill out the required legal documents