Apply on Website
We are an expanding, family-owned, internationally-orientated German company. We develop and produce innovative, high quality electronic locker system... Role: Sales Person, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 51-100
Technical Sales Person / Sales Manager (m/f): Locktec Ltd
We are an expanding, family-owned, internationally-orientated German company. We develop and produce innovative, high quality electronic locker systems. Our subsidiary in Edinburgh, Scotland, LockTec Limited, was opened 20 years ago and is principally engaged in developing our software and selling our security and locker solutions.
Position: Technical Sales Person / Sales Manager (M/F)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £63,750
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Sales Manager Role:
A Sales Manager organises, teaches and leads a team of Sales Representatives to work towards agreed targets. Duties include providing guidance, training and mentorship, creating a sales plan and setting sales goals and quotas.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a companys customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.