Apply on Website
to assist one of our dedicated agency teams with technical & guideline writing, e-learning development and content strategy.... Role: Technical Writer, Category: Scientific, Size: N/A
Technical Writer: Oliver Marketing
to assist one of our dedicated agency teams with technical & guideline writing, e-learning development and content strategy.
Position: Technical Writer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Scientific
Technical Writer Role:
Writes about technical subjects for technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Creates scripts for video tutorials.
- Tests and updates existing documentation.
- Adheres to and updates in-house style guide.
- Creates infographics and screenshot markups.
- Writes, edits, and updates User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) copy.
- Creates and builds out user assistance infrastructure, including how-to sections, FAQs, and Help sections.
- Updates, edits, and proofreads written materials such as product manuals, user manuals, how-to guides, and FAQs.
- Works closely with subject matter experts, engineers, developers, and product marketing team.
- Monitors analytics on usage of online product training materials as well as those embedded within the product.
- Collects user data to determine areas of documentation that need revision and updating.
- May serve on quality design, product development, or user experience teams.
- Writes explanations of care interventions that are understandable for patients, families, and medical personnel at all levels of expertise.
- Works with scientists and researchers to draft grant proposals and write articles for non-specialist readers.