Apply on Website
Wish You Were Here Travel
Category: Leisure & Tourism, Size: 11-50
Travel Consultant – Bishops Stortford: Wish You Were Here Travel
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. Wish You Were Here Travel offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Travel Consultant – Bishops Stortford
Location: Bishops Stortford
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £21,250 – £33,750
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Leisure & Tourism
Travel Consultant Role:
Determining clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages. Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation and transportation. Supplying travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets