Go To Website
Xtel Technology Solutions Ltd
We are a leading telecommunications field Service provider and are looking to recruit a Service Desk Coordinator on a permanent basis, to be based in our Epsom Office.
Forming an integral part of the Field Service Delivery Organisation, you will strive for continual service improvement & building collaborative relationships with customers & stakeholders as you strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will be accountable for the in- life service delivered within a defined customer base.
The key elements of your role include:
· Customer Experience Champion – You will enhance customer experience by leading on scheduling and interacting with our customers on installation of new services.
· Field Engineer scheduling – you will have the responsibility to allocate Jobs to our Field Engineers across the UK and ensure their time is productively used on a daily basis.
· Continual Service Improvement – Driving proactive continual service improvement for our customers & engineers.
· As required implement a service improvement plan (SIP) to address any risks relating to the delivery of service in line with agreed service levels & customer feedback
· Be the customer advocate in and work within internal stakeholders to ensure contractual SLAs are met
· Incident Management-A point of escalation for your customers & ensuring appropriate level of stakeholder engagement & communication- root cause analysis & corrective actions identified & implemented.
· Be the voice of the Company and work with the customer to ensure their awareness of contractual obligations. Proactively promote and reinforce what the Company does well, develop and deliver action plans to address areas where we need to improve.
· Risk Management- Proactively identifying risks across your account base, ensuring all risks are documented, communicated & actively progressed through to resolution or acceptance
Required Qualifications & experience for this role:
· Excellent interpersonal, problem solving & communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Thorough knowledge of products, services & solutions we deliver for our customers
· Exceptional customer focus with a can do customer centric attitude
· Experience working as a part of a team to deliver continuous improvement
Candidates must have evidence of the following key skills in their CV:
1. Excellent interpersonal, problem solving & communication skills
2. Strong presentation skills
3. Incident recovery and escalations/communications
4. Exceptional customer focus with a can do customer centric attitude
5. At least 3 years Experience working as a part of a Service Delivery team to deliver continuous improvement
Whilst not essential it will be beneficial to have had experience with products and services within the telecommunications sector e.g. – telephony, MPLS, Networks, Data Centre Support, Cloud based services, Managed Services Support, Server, Storage & Back-up support.