Apply on Website
York Sports Club
Category: Hospitality & Catering, Size: 11-50
We require bar staff to work in our lounge bar and function rooms.: York Sports Club
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. York Sports Club offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: We Require Bar Staff To Work In Our Lounge Bar And Function Rooms.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £80,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Hospitality & Catering
Bar Staff Role:
A Bar Staff, or a Bar Person, is responsible for serving drinks at hospitality and entertainment venues such as pubs, clubs, bars, restaurants and event spaces. Duties typically include serving food and beverages, taking orders and keeping the bar area clean and well-stocked.
- Preparing and serving high-quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Using a till to take orders and process payments
- Checking customers identification and age verification
- Engaging with customers and advising them about current promotions
- Maintaining a clean and organised bar area, including quickly responding to spills and other health and safety hazards
- Monitoring and replenishing stock levels as needed
- Serving food and snacks
- Clearing tables, wiping surfaces and operating the dishwasher to ensure ample glassware is available