Apply on Website
Anglo American Woodsmith Limited
Category: Agriculture:Other, Size: N/A
Civil Engineer: Anglo American Woodsmith Limited
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, Anglo American Woodsmith Limited is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organisation and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Civil Engineer
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £65,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Agriculture:Other
Civil Engineer Role:
A Civil Engineer, or Engineering Consultant, plays an important role in creating, maintaining and protecting the environment to make it habitable and conducive for economic and social activities. The duties of Civil Engineers include designing, planning and supervising construction projects, including roads, bridges, building construction and railways.
- Performing technical and feasibility studies, including analysing maps, survey reports, plans and related data to create and design civil engineering projects.
- Determining construction costs, local and professional building regulations, environmental impacts and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Carrying out extensive environmental impact assessments and identifying potential risk factors that can affect project delivery.
- Using engineering computer software such as MATLAB and AUTOCAD to develop detailed project blueprints.
- Collaborating with professionals such as Architects and Engineers or clients.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like health and safety protocols on-site.