Clinical Pharmacist: NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Clinical Pharmacist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £27,000 – £50,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: NHS Jobs
Clinical Pharmacist Role:
Developing clinical pharmacy programs according to policies and regulations. Reviewing records of patients to determine the appropriateness of medication therapy. Evaluating patient’s condition to ensure all issues are being treated.
- Develop clinical pharmacy programs according to policies and regulations
- Review records of patients to determine the appropriateness of medication therapy
- Evaluate patient’s condition to ensure all issues are being treated
- Identify untreated health problems and refer patients to appropriate physicians
- Develop effective medication plans that minimize the risk of adverse side-effects
- Consult on dosages, medication substances etc.
- Advise on the correct administration of drugs
- Assess the results of pharmaceutical treatments
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care
- Keep accurate documentation of medication plans and patient progress