Contracts Manager: James Booth (Bolton) Ltd
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. James Booth (Bolton) Ltd is a friendly, happy organisation that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Contracts Manager
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £60,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Legal
Contracts Manager Role:
A Contract Manager, or Contracts Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the completion of the organisation’s projects on time and within the allocated budget. Duties include being the first point of contact for members of their project team, taking responsibility for health and safety and negotiating contracts with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Drafting and revising contracts
- Ensuring that all contracts are accurate and relevant documentation is correct and updated when necessary
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and suppliers
- Developing plans to fit the schedule of works
- Identifying ways to increase efficiency and improve productivity
- Corresponding with external stakeholders to document all activities
- Compiling and delivering presentations to clients and suppliers
- Collecting and collating data for forecasting and planning purposes