Digital Marketing Executive: Studio-40
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. Studio-40 will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £31,250 – £50,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Digital Marketing Executive Role:
A Digital Marketing Manager, or Digital Marketing Executive, creates, plans and manages the business or brand’s marketing campaigns on the web, social media and other digital marketing platforms. Duties include identifying market trends, planning campaigns and using web analytic tools to analyse the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, including social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Building and maintaining a brand’s presence across multiple social media channels
- Creating, executing and monitoring marketing campaign budgets
- Collaborating with media and sales teams to improve marketing results
- Measuring key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment
- Coordinating with the digital marketing team to identify innovative growth strategies
- Preparing reports on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Using advanced analytics software to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels.