Digital Marketing Specialist: Inside Mobile
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. Inside Mobile is a friendly, happy organisation that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £31,250 – £50,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Recruitment
Marketing Specialist Role:
A Marketing Specialist, or Marketing Consultant, studies specific markets to help companies have a better understanding of their competitors and create more effective marketing campaigns. Duties include gathering competitor intelligence, analysing price information and guiding the marketing strategies of brands and companies.
- Performing local, regional and national market research to determine pricing schedules, market trends, demographic data, customer buying habits and competitor product offers
- Conducting competitor research and analyses
- Identifying ideal marketing channels for optimal customer engagement
- Developing promotional materials and marketing plans for traditional and digital advertising channels
- Guiding the marketing team with expert insights during marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to identify more effective branding ideas and develop innovative promotional materials for optimal customer engagement
- Identifying ways for a company or brand to surpass rivals through competitor research and enhanced product development