Apply on Website
Mason Communications Ltd
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 201-500
Mason Communications Ltd is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Enterprise Architectures commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Enterprise Architecture.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £50,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Enterprise Architect Role:
An Enterprise Architect (EA), or IT Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the companys business strategy achieves its goals through the proper architecture of its technology systems. Duties include regulating the technology environment, increasing flexibility and reducing costs.
- Determining the technology system architecture and functional design needed to support and meet company business goals
- Setting the context, defining common elements and creating patterns and standards to apply the details at a project level
- Assisting management and stakeholders in evaluating the business mission and ensuring that the company uses its IT assets effectively
- Documenting the process using multiple architectural models
- Generating graphic representations and abstracts of the system architecture models
- Evaluating existing IT systems for exposure or weaknesses that could compromise performance, security or efficiency
- First-hand experience developing and building models based on The Enterprise Framework
- Implementing shared infrastructure to optimise information management systems