Apply on Website
Category: Media, Digital & Creative, Size: 11-50
Executive Assistant: Quest College
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. Quest College is a friendly, happy organisation that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Executive Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £17,000 – £25,000
Last Updated: 11 July 2022
Job Category: Media, Digital & Creative
Executive Assistant Role:
An HR Business Partner, or People Business Partner develops and implements the business’ human resources (HR) strategies and policies. Duties include organisational development, succession planning and coaching Supervisors and Managers to motivate and lead their teams.
- Discussing business strategies, HR challenges and HR plans that can help the business with senior management and key stakeholders
- Working with management in their business area to make sure employees have the skills and resources they need to achieve their objectives
- Developing plans for recruitment, training, restructuring and succession and helping relevant staff implement them
- Coaching Line Managers on ways to motivate their employees and lead more effectively
- Analysing human resource metrics and comparing results to key performance indicators