Apply on Website
Kiki Concepts Ltd.
Menagerie is an award-winning Restaurant and Bar looking for exceptional individuals to join their innovative and ambitious team.... Role: Food Runner, Category: FMCG, Size: 11-50
Food Runner: Kiki Concepts Ltd.
Menagerie is an award-winning Restaurant and Bar looking for exceptional individuals to join their innovative and ambitious team.
Position: Food Runner
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £18,000 – £23,000
Last Updated: 14 January 2022
Job Category: FMCG
Food Runner Role:
A Food Runner, or Server Assistant assists waitstaff and makes sure customers get a superior dining experience. Primary duties include delivering food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables, acting as the point of contact between staff at the front of the house (FOH) and back of the house (BOH) and setting up tables.
- Setting up the front line with the small wares, plate ware and equipment needed to effectively serve all food items
- Keeping the station restocked, cleaning small, large trays and tray stands, reading order tickets and placing them onto the ticket minder
- Tracking cooking times on all food orders and checking them for plate presentation, appearance and the proper degree of doneness
- Garnishing finished entrees according to the restaurant’s procedures and specifications and assisting servers as needed, to improve the dining experience of guests
- Performing all job duties while complying to all safety practices and guidelines and reporting any accidents or injuries and unsafe act or condition to the Chef or other Manager on duty
- Completing closing duties correctly at the end of each shift and assisting the Chef and other kitchen employees in keeping the kitchen clean and with closing duties
- Performing all side work in the front and back of the restaurant as scheduled or assigned by the management
- Delivering orders to guests’ tables while the food is still hot and notifying waitstaff when orders are ready