Forklift driver: Maythorn Construction Ltd.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. Maythorn Construction Ltd. offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Forklift Driver
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £18,000 – £35,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Forklift Driver Role:
A Forklift Driver, or Forklift Operator is responsible for operating forklifts and moving goods around warehouses and other industrial sites. Duties include using forklifts to unload deliveries, stacking boxes for storage and moving wooden pallets around the warehouse.
- Manoeuvring forklifts safely in busy industrial environments
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
- Moving goods from storage areas to loading areas for transport
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their designated storage areas
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
- Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or damages
- Using industrial plastic wraps and wooden pallets to safely stack and package goods for transport
- Keeping up to date on health and safety requirements and forklift operating procedures
- Consolidating partial pallets for incoming goods