IT Support Technician: M Moser
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, M Moser is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organisation and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: It Support Technician
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
It Support Technician Role:
A Computer Technician, or an IT Support Technician helps solve computer problems within the company. Duties include diagnosing computer problems in time, repairing both software and hardware and providing excellent customer service.
- Maintaining and updating computer software and hardware
- Servicing office equipment like printers and IT networks
- Ensuring that internet security software runs without interruptions
- Recording and analysing IT problems within a department
- Installing new IT equipment and software
- Training new staff to use IT equipment and software within the company
- Testing and implementing new software programs for the company